Holman Enterprises, a global automotive services firm, and Electrada, an operator of charging infrastructure, have announced a strategic partnership that will offer fleet operators a turnkey, “fully capitalized and performance-guaranteed” fleet electrification solution.
Holman and ARI, the company’s fleet leasing and management division, will provide fleet management services, including vehicle supply chain logistics, for a range of EVs, and Electrada will install the charging infrastructure. The partnership aims to provide “a predictably-priced contract that eliminates the uncertainty of system performance, long-term energy cost risks, and capital investment requirements that often prevent organizations from adopting robust fleet electrification programs.”
“As we explore potential electrification projects with our customers, this partnership with Electrada virtually eliminates two of the biggest roadblocks companies typically face when integrating EVs into their fleets—infrastructure development and significant capital expenditures,” said Emily Graham, Holman’s Director of Sustainability.
The companies’ fleet electrification solution will offer:
- Collaborative consultation to develop a holistic electrification solution
- Analysis of operating data to identify and prioritize vehicles suited to electrification
- Design-to-deployment, fully capitalized and translated to predictable monthly cost
- Cost-per-mile savings without risk of electricity price volatility
- Guaranteed infrastructure performance, resilience, and support
- Carbon-free fleet operations from power source to vehicle
“Fleet electrification merges two of the most complex and risk-laden sectors: mission-critical transportation and electric power,” said Kevin Kushman, CEO of Electrada. “Unlocking the tremendous potential to electrify fleets requires the application of proven expertise with innovative solutions and the commitment to invest in these solutions.”
Source: Holman Enterprises