Electric vehicles

An innovative and lovely mini electric car impressed Shark Tank India season 2

A cute and creative mini electric car impressed Season 2 Shark Tank India, but the founder walked away without investing   The most significant innovation factor is that the car can be controlled remotely and is advertised as almost a four-wheeler. Shark Tank season 2 saw some pretty creative pitches, from the various tech innovations …

The post An innovative and lovely mini electric car impressed Shark Tank India season 2 appeared first on Promoting Eco Friendly Travel.

TVS Motors plans to manufacture 25,000 units of TVS iQube electric scooters per month

TVS Motor, one of India’s leading two-wheeler manufacturers, has announced plans to double its sales of electric two-wheelers by March. The company also plans to launch a number of brand-new products over the next 12-18 months to expand its iQube line. According to a TVS Motor executive, the company will launch a wide range of …

The post TVS Motors plans to manufacture 25,000 units of TVS iQube electric scooters per month appeared first on Promoting Eco Friendly Travel.

Cellestial E-Mobility Acquired by Murugappa Group

TI Clean Mobility, which currently owns 69.96% of Cellestial E-Mobility, has acquired its remaining 30.04% stake for Rs 509 crore.   TI Clean Mobility, a wholly owned subsidiary of Murugappa Group’s Tube Investments of India (TII), has acquired a 100% interest in Cellestial E-Mobility Pvt Ltd, a start-up engaged in the design and development of …

The post Cellestial E-Mobility Acquired by Murugappa Group appeared first on Promoting Eco Friendly Travel.

OLA Electric has announced updated annual subscription plans

Your Ola scooter will thank you! Get Ola Care annual subscription starting at 1999+GST   Whether you are at home or remotely, you’ll get comprehensive service and support for your annual subscription. Annual Scooter Health Check, RSA, Roadside Assistance, Theft Assistance and more ensure you are never stranded on the road. Ola Care’s annual subscription …

The post OLA Electric has announced updated annual subscription plans appeared first on Promoting Eco Friendly Travel.

Infinitum unveils Aircore Mobility electric motor with PCB stator technology


Electric motor manufacturer Infinitum introduced its new electric traction and propulsion motor, Aircore Mobility, at CES 2023. Aircore Mobility is an axial flux propulsion and traction motor designed to power a wide range of electric vehicles. It’s engineered to operate with high efficiency over a wide range of speeds and load conditions, expanding vehicle range… Read more »

EV charging station data provider Eco-Movement closes Series A funding round


Eco-Movement, a Netherlands-based provider of EV charging station data, has closed a Series A funding round. Investors included Dutch VC firm Ponooc and Dow Jones, a well-known provider of news and business information. As an independent B2B data platform, Eco-Movement provides charge point location and pricing information to navigation providers, online maps and fleet operators…. Read more »

Tesla to build Semis and expand battery production at Nevada Gigafactory


Tesla’s Nevada Gigafactory is quite a place—since its 2014 opening, the company has invested $6.2 billion in the region, and the 5.4-million-square-foot, 11,000-employee facility has produced some 7.3 billion battery cells, 1.5 million battery packs and 3.6 million drive units. Now Tesla has announced plans to invest an additional $3.6 billion, hire 3,000 more team… Read more »

A multi-physics approach to battery thermal management and runaway analysis (Webinar)


Thermal issues associated with the battery might affect its safety, reliability, lifetime, and performance. What if you can ensure the battery operates in safe temperature ranges while maximizing its performance, minimizing its degradation and avoiding hazardous conditions? Siemens offers an integrated battery design and thermal management workflow with multi-level modelling and multi-physics simulations. In this… Read more »
Translate »